Please support my blog by clicking an ad.
 

Friday, December 21, 2007

My Story III Continued-3

Sorry that it took me so long to get back and to do a post, but I am out of town and don't have access to a computer or the Internet, so I will bring you up to date really fast.

They came out of the doctor's office and I immediately called. The doctor found no evidence of anything and got in his mother's face and demanded to know what was going on. She finally gave in and said that she coached my son as to what to say and that she and her husband thought it would be the easiest way to get custody.

Of course, I was enraged along with everyone else involved in the case and she would have charges pressed against her for false accusations and filing false reports.

I will get to that after Christmas when I get back home.

Thanks for reading and I will be back soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. I just read all your posts. I too have recently found myself as a single father. I'm 25, my daughter just turned 4. Turned out my finance of 6 years has been doing drugs (coke) behind my back as well for God knows how long. Luckily shes signing custody over to me so I don't have to deal with court...so she says at least. Cant wait to hear more about your story.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I have read your posts and I couldn't stop reading it. I thought my ex had issues and all, but you definately had some things to go through. The good news is that you won't have any more problems with her getting your child later on. She screwed herself and it is on record now. Good for you!! I have been a single father for 3 1/2 years now and I have custody of my daughter. She is seven now. I don't think my ex will try anything anymore, it has been too long and she has a history. The cool part is, I am trying to start a web site for single fathers. I have wanted to do this three years ago, but decided to go to college online and didn't have time. Now I graduated and decided to start the business now. I need some help though. I need people to give me content, some ideas, stories, tips, recipes, product recommendations, etc. etc. etc. My web site address is, www.singlefatherhelp.com I would appreciate anyone stopping in and helping me out with this. I firmly believe that we can all help each other by supporting each others sites. There aren't enough father help sites out there, so helping each other is important. Anyways, good to hear that your situation is improving and thanks for the story!! - Bob