Please support my blog by clicking an ad.
 

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Story IV

Ok, I am finally back and am truly sorry for the delays. I had Internet problems, computer problems, etc.

Anyway, if this is your first time here, please check the links on this page in the archives and start from the beginning so you understand everything up to date.

Here we go...

Like I said, she made the whole thing up and in the process messed my son up worse than he already was. I was completely pissed off and took out charges against her for defamation of character, filing false reports, child abuse, and everything else that I could think of. Nothing went through and the egg donor got away with it, but at this point I wasn't going to allow my son to be anywhere near her, so I took a job and moved to Michigan from North Carolina the day after my son's birthday in 2004.

Once I settled in and felt comfortable with everything and found a daycare I thought was good for him, I decided to start dating and met another single parent from the daycare. She had two children, a boy the same age as my son, and a daughter two years younger. I was fine with it as I am a single parent as well and who am I to judge. Things went really well in the beginning, until her children's father found out about me being with their mother. He was one of those jealous types that nobody better be with her and around his kids. Funny, as soon as I think my life as a single father is getting on track, I hit another disaster.

He began making threatening calls to me and saying how he was going to kill me, beat the crap out of me, you name it. The final straw was when he called one afternoon and said that he was going to hurt me badly along with my son (not exactly like that, it was stated in expletives). Anyway, that was the last straw for me, so I went down to the police station and took out a protection order against him. I was also informed while at the police station that they knew him well and he wasn't right in the head. Great! Boy do I know how to pick women. Anyway, on the way home from the police station I began to think about everything and realized that I really had began to love the woman I was seeing and he was more than likely all mouth. I drove to her house to tell her what I had done and after leaving I had driven about two miles and noticed he was behind me. He rode my bumper for about two miles more until I did a U-turn and headed for the police station. I never made it. He pulled up beside me and ran me off the road with my son in the back seat!

Guess what. I went to the police and they brought him in. He said it wasn't him and had an alibi for where he was and subsequently nothing happened to him. What a crock of you know what!

It didn't stop with him, but nothing like that ever again. He would just harass me by doing things like following me around, sitting in his car up the street from my house. Nothing I could do anything about because everywhere he was, it was a public place and he had every right to be there. However, things really got interesting when my son's mother found out through the court system where my son was going to daycare. To this day I really don't know how she found out, but she says the courts told her. Anyway, more living hell was on its way.

Until next time readers....

9 comments:

rhames123 said...

WELL FOR SOME REASON WOMEN FIGURE WE AS GUYS HAVE NO FEELING AND DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO.AND FOR THAT BUY WHO WAS BOTHERING YOU I HOPE HE IN PRISON FOR ATTEMPT OF MURDER.



GET BETTER FELLOW SINGLE FATHER

Anonymous said...

you are anspiration . I am reaching out to any info sources and as usual nothing for men. I'm pretty beaten down and find hope in your situation ,thanks.

Anonymous said...

brianbyrne813@satx.rr.com.sorry

Linseydorman said...

I am not a single father, but i am a single mother (and yes i am fully aware of what this site is for!)The reason for my comment is i am studying to be a social worker and for a module i am writing a report on the way lone fathers are portrayed. While researching this, i came across this post on 'My Story IV' and i really really felt for you, it actually brought a tear to my eye. The father of my daughter doesnt want anything to do with her, she in nursery, and when i saw how devoted you are to your son it made me feel so warm.

Alot of what you said in your post also is common with my past. And i just had to drop you a comment to say how i felt. And to let you know - although it may feel all women are ******* there are still some out there who are genuine, honest people.

Linsey - in scotland - a fellow lone parent (mother) 9902095@uhi.ac.uk

Anonymous said...

hey. a Filipino single dad here. i wasn't able to read your story yet, but i promise to go back one day to read it.

midwesternmom said...

Please! To all relatives and friends of Psycho, disturbed mothers who have been given custody: Be willing to help the other spouse gain custody. They need evidence and witnesses to the instability of these'psycho' mothers. Think of the poor children that are being raised with this twisted thinking. I never knew there were so many crazy, selfish women out there, until my son married one. The internet is revealing a whole nest of disfunctional women. Iowafathers.com is an excellent site to help out. But, of course, money and time and mental energy are scarce for these downtrodden fathers. They need your help, please.

Anonymous said...

We have so much in common, Single Fathers have no rights. A mother could be a drug addict and her kids still love her. I am a single dad and i get nooooo child suport. Sad world we live in a mother would get support why can't dads get the same....

Anonymous said...

I am dating a man with three children. 14, 11 and 4 years old. They have all expressed their desire to live with their father countless times and are terrified of their mother. She is extremely emotionally abusive the them. Threatening them not with physical harm but things like cancelling birthday parties if they don't stay with her and at one point when they were finally brave enough to tell her they wanted to live with him she told them to "get the f*** out!" This of course only lasted a few days and she was threatening their dad with the police if they weren't returned to her. There is an outrageous list of things she has done and said to her kids that goes on and on. Meanwhile my boyfriend has paid thousands of dollars to a lawyer that seems to do NOTHING. He feels that his hands are tied by a legal system that favors mothers rights. He has had countless incidences of vandalism at his home and his horses were even poisoned. Luckily they responded to treatment and they were ok in the end. His kids came home one day and expressed their worry about his house catching on fire. He is terrified to leave his house and his blood pressure is so high his doctor told him he is in real danger of having a stroke. His ex wife tried to commit suicide several times during their marriage and he is terrified she will harm the kids. Doesn't anyone care about the well being of these children?? Why is ok that this mother terrorizes her children and nobody is doing anything about it??

Mariam said...

I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Abija); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him here as (518) 303-6207 or spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
more.