Please support my blog by clicking an ad.
 

Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Story Part III

As previously stated, thank you for continuing with me on this journey and remember to follow along starting with the "My Story" post first and read in chronological order.

"My Story" - http://singlefathersupport.blogspot.com/2007/12/my-story.html

Ok, so I graduated college and moved in with my girlfriend who was also a single mother of a daughter who was a year older than my son who is now 3 years old in this story. We both started our careers as teachers, and everything seemed to be going fine, except for the fact that my son did not listen to her at all and was still just as defiant as ever no matter what we tried. That wasn't even half of the problem. The real problems during this year of my life as Anthony's father began after my girlfriend and I went away on vacation together for a few days and Anthony's mother watched him during the time we were gone. His mother had been seeing him more often and seemed to finally be truly interested in his life. Also, there was no signs of drugs anymore with her and by this time, she was married and pregnant with Anthony's half brother. Well, it was all an act. An act put on by her and her new husband.

I am very tired this evening, so I am going to have to continue tomorrow, but you will not believe what happens next!

To Be Continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoying the read, keep in coming. But I bet all of us can guess what happens next. She wants custody!!! That our she took off with him.

Anonymous said...

Custody yes, took off no. What she did is worse than that. Will write this evening.