Please support my blog by clicking an ad.
 

Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Story III Continued-2

As I say each time, thanks for reading my story and remember if this is your first time to start from the beginning so that you aren't lost. Here are the links in order:

My Story
http://singlefathersupport.blogspot.com/2007/12/my-story.html
My Story II
http://singlefathersupport.blogspot.com/2007/12/my-story-continued-part-ii.html
My Story II Continued
http://singlefathersupport.blogspot.com/2007/12/my-story-part-ii-continued.html
My Story III
http://singlefathersupport.blogspot.com/2007/12/my-story-part-iii.html
My Story III Continued-1
http://singlefathersupport.blogspot.com/2007/12/my-story-iii-continued.html

Here we go.

So I am at the Child Protective Services office meeting with the social service worker and she tells me that a complaint has been filed against me for child sexual abuse! What!!! I almost punched her right in her mouth just for saying something like that. I told her no way and I would end up in prison if someone ever sexually abused my son, because I would probably kill them. I was more than pissed off, I was beyond the point of no return. She had to call another worker in, a man, to calm me down.

Once calm, they went on to explain that his mother and her husband had filed the complaint stating that Anthony had told them that I had been putting my finger in his butt when he took a bath. Total crap! That is what I told the woman too, it was total crap. I NEVER touched my son in anyway like that ever!

She said she didn't have any proof whether I did or didn't, but while we were sitting there talking, they had picked up Anthony from his daycare and taken him to his mothers, where he would stay until his doctors appointment two days later. After his doctors appointment in which the Child Protective Services and his mother would attend, without me, I would be contacted as to the result of the appointment.

I immediately had a problem with all of it. I told them that if she accused me of that she would probably do something like that to him or her husband would to make it look as if I had done it.

The next two days without my son and not knowing what was going on was like living in hell. To make matters worse, I was instructed not to contact him or his mother until after the doctors appointment. Of course, I still tried to call, but they were smart and didn't stay at their house and I couldn't find them.

Finally, they day of the doctors appointment arrived and I was sitting by my cell phone across the street from the office and watched them go in. I had the case workers number and as soon as I saw them leave the office I was going to call.

To be continued...

Please don't forget to leave me your comments and please click a link to support my blog, it doesn't cost you a thing :).

No comments: